Hello all! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zparx

Solid State Member
Hello, my name is Shawn. I would call myself tech savvy when it comes to computers. I know pretty much all of the basics of a computer. How to access the control panel, computer, certain files, registry etc. I know that sounds kind of silly, but you'd be surprised at how many people don't know simple things like that. I can usually figure out what's wrong with my computer but time and time again, I struggle in my troubleshooting.. So I figured I would join a computer forums website to get answers fast! Nothing too fancy :)

I actually have a post in the hardware / troubleshooting section. It's about a video card I want to buy for my laptop. If anyone would care to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

I believe the mods review posts for new members in an effort to stop spammers. It should show up eventually.

Welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Forums, Yea its quite unbvelivable how many people do not know about even the Basics of a Computer, I'm Pritty Savvy, but just starting to learn about the likes of Linux ect, and F@H. I have a Goal with the Network here at Home but will take Time. But yea like I seid, Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom