Hello to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddobber

Beta member
I'm likely to be the most computer challenged person who'll ever grace this site. If nothing else, I'm not bashful when it comes to seeking advice from experts. I'm extremely lowtech(one step from being Amish) I have a computer... It was set-up for gaming,and not hooked into the web(I'm so far out in the boonies I couldn't get a phone line if I wanted.I come into town and get online at the library... I mostly use the computer for a "at your finger" tips research tool. Thankfully, the computer GURU at the High school helps me if I get in a bind. On a more personal note I'm sort of a "neer Do well" homesteader, grow all my own stuff, and just try to ride lifes wheel without causing any grief. I doubt I'll contribute much to the site,But I'll try not to be a pest.

I wouldnt worry about being a Pest, I have & will probs again post in wrong section, answer my own Questions at times, and ask for help when its not Nessesery.. Hence the name Spud! As in a Pure Potato. When I sighned up to tech forums, I was acutally ment to type Spud12000, and thus got the Name Spud1200 When I spelt it wrong. :lol: .. If you can wrap you Head around mabie the basics thus after try haveing a Read threw the Member Tutorials section, they could be a big help.

Also one last thing, at the Minute I'm trying to get my Head around a Comunity Project called Folding at Home (F@H.) And yes Its got my Head Warped, the technicalitys of the Softwere ect. So on that Not, I will say thank you Pattonb for the Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom