Hello to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldorfpc

In Runtime
I've just joined the forums about a day ago, and I think that this place is pretty cool so far.

My name is Reina, and I own my own business that specializes in troubleshooting and repairing computers. I've had this company since 2007. I absolutely love technology, and I always have ot have the newest things, as soon as they become available. I replace technology often not because I neet to. I do it because I want to, though, if I purchase a computer that I love or something else I love, I tend to use it longer and hold onto as long as I can alongside the new things I purchase, like the 97 Gateway that I have that I upgraded to work with Windows XP. that system is fabulous. It has never failed once, and the quality is outstanding. So long as I can keep upgrading it, I'll keep it.

When I'm not messing with technology, which is not too often, I'm reading, hanging out with friends and family, sculpting with wax and clay--I find that to be pretty therapeutic, writing, and just doing a bit of this and that.

I look forward to getting to know you all and contributing to the community. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom