Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lejirl

Solid State Member
Introductions is not my strong point, I have a Wife for that so will do my best.
Basically I was browsing tech forums to help with an issue I am having. I started reading your faq and rules and was impressed with how you deligate the forum. Then I started reading the posts from other users and you sound like a fun group, so decided to join and kickback.

what kind of setup do you have at home?

what do you do for work?

I basically run my main system (the one that is dead) and that is a Asus A8N with a +3400, 2 gigs ram and a radion 9600 video card. It sits in the Armor II case from thermal. Not a dream machine but nice when it works :).

I also have a laptop; low end I picked up at bestbuy, my wife mostly uses it for email and solitair. There is a third system in the house, acer my Father bought for my Daughter. Right now I have been using my friends XPS dell laptop to get my game fix.

I work for a company called BWG, we sell ext warranties for pretty much anything. I am in the tech dept, basic T/S to see if we can fix the issue over the phone or if the cust will need to have a hands on repair (grunt trouble shooting).

Welcome.gif

Great to have you with us. Hopefully we will be able to help you fix the problem(s) you are having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom