Hello again

Shakie

Fully Optimized
It's been literal years since I've been here. I'm impressed the site is still around! I just wanted to say hello.

Hi Yup the site is still around and it's getting better all the time.
I'm a newbie here. I'm sure you have old friends here that will be very happy to see you again.
I've been around also, but I'm thinking about staying here. Some real good and smart people here that know what's going down! So far they are tolerating me. I'm hoping that will continues!! LOL
Gary

It's been literal years since I've been here. I'm impressed the site is still around! I just wanted to say hello.

Ghosts do exist! Great to see you around, Shakie. It has definitely been a minute or two. How has life been treating you?

I don't get as far north as you are. I cover stores in Hartsville and Lafayette but the Nashville stores are pretty much centralized.

Last edited:
I thought I posted this before! I guess if it was deleted, it will get deleted again. Maybe I forgot to submit it.
What brings you back to Techist after being away for a long time?? Getting ready for a merger with CF. It might help the owners to know why you're back. I'm always trying to help even though it's none of my business. I'm a newbie here. I really like both forums and it will be interesting to see how they get along after the merger!
Gary!!

@Totter: Hey man! It's been a while right. Life got busy and complicated so I had to focus elsewhere. As I've aged, I've figured out that I don't have to worry about every little thing (mainly my kids - they're teenagers now). Nashville is nice, but like any 'bigger' city, it's got it's ugly too.

@doneato: I got a HBD email from 'techist' and had no idea what that was, so I figured I'd figure out what was going on. (I didn't realize the name changed from 'tech-forums')

@Baez: Yeah man, noticing that. Thanks for the welcome back!

Last edited:
Hi! I don't remember you so you're probably from before my time :p

Back
Top Bottom