Hello!

AWESOMENINJAWARRIOR

Beta member
I obviously like tech, and happen to be a freelance web developer. I know JS/NODE, HTML, CSS/SASS, and I also mess with virtual machines. In the future I would like to develop a game via Unreal Engine once I get into college. Currently I am juggling between two website clients, a full time job, and high school graduation. I am also a competitive Smash Ultimate and Brawlhalla player. Twitch: twitch.tv/awesomeninjawarrior Instagram: @awesomeninjawarrior

I obviously like tech, and happen to be a freelance web developer. I know JS/NODE, HTML, CSS/SASS, and I also mess with virtual machines. In the future I would like to develop a game via Unreal Engine once I get into college. Currently I am juggling between two website clients, a full time job, and high school graduation. I am also a competitive Smash Ultimate and Brawlhalla player. Twitch: twitch.tv/awesomeninjawarrior Instagram: @awesomeninjawarrior

Sweet man, how do you get clients? I used to do that work and depending on what they need I can do it again? Not even sure what to charge nowadays. I used to charge about $300-$1500 depending on how long it took to make..

Back
Top Bottom