Hello

JCMatt

Beta member
Hi
My name is JC, I am a newbie here, I have been playing with computers and other fun tech since 1979 when my parents got our first computer. I do electronics tech in the automotive field and have decided I need a change of pace. So I have gone back to school to get a degree in IT with security in mind. That might change as I get into data base classes. I have come here looking for a better understanding of the field. The automotive electronics blogs I was on were the best learning source on that end so I am hopping to find the same here.
Now I am going to start digging through the forum. My first quest is a digital tool kit for those times when my mother in law calls and says her computer is slow and wants her to send 125 to some guy in India to fix it. I do not want to hijack this thread for that so if any one knows the right place for me to look just point a slow newbie in the right direction, thanks.

Digital took kit?
what type of digital tool kit?

Basically your mom is calling spammers, and well use add block for google chrome. and I do suggest goggle chrome.

install following on moms puter
avg free edition
malware bytes
ccleaner
google chrome

ALSo back up external all moms keep sakes, and do a freash install of the operating system....
I say freash install not reset to factory because there are some nasty bugs out there which save them selfs in the restor partition....

and welcome to thew forums, there are many here with advice and good people to be sounding boards. May the spark for ever be in your favor

Digital took kit?
what type of digital tool kit?

Basically your mom is calling spammers, and well use add block for google chrome. and I do suggest goggle chrome.

install following on moms puter
avg free edition
malware bytes
ccleaner
google chrome

ALSo back up external all moms keep sakes, and do a freash install of the operating system....
I say freash install not reset to factory because there are some nasty bugs out there which save them selfs in the restor partition....

and welcome to thew forums, there are many here with advice and good people to be sounding boards. May the spark for ever be in your favor

Don't forget something like Teamviewer to remote into said computer so you can work on it remotely.

sorry, wasnt thinking that. just wondering what digital tool kit. Personally I would use the google chrome add on or windows desktop remote both free and both can be configured through VPN tunnels and easy set up

Back
Top Bottom