Hello

xion0374

Beta member
Hello, this is Yang Xiong. I'm new to the IT world. I am currently not an IT of any sort or have the vast knowledge of IT but I am learning to become an IT personal one of these days.

Anyway, I join this group because I need help with my IT class assignment. It's not hard, it's rather simple, it's an interview assignment where I interview someone in the IT field.

If any IT personal could help me answer these following question would be great, so that I can finish my interview assignment.

The question are:

1. What type of job does your interview subject do? For whom?

2. What project is he/she currently working on for the organization? What project has he/she recently completed?

3. What IT applications has the firm recently implemented?

4. Were the most recently applications developed in-house, where they outsourced development or were they application software packages that were customized and purchased?

5. How much time does she/she spend in each of the following activities?
a. Gathering requirements
b. Researching hardware/solftware options
c. Documenting
d. Programming
e. Training and developing training materials/user manuals
f. Customizing existing software
g. Software maintenance.

Can someone help answer these interview question would really beneficial to me in completing my interview paper.

Welcome to the forum! I think that many of us are going to be unable to answer some of these questions thanks to the sensitive nature of what we do at our jobs. I wish you luck, however!

Those are oddly...specific...for general interview questions. Even if sharing information wasn't frowned upon, it seems irrelevant anyway, considering the vast spectrum IT work entails. Good luck Yang, and welcome to TF!

Back
Top Bottom