Hello !!!! - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-10-2015, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: England
Posts: 11
Smile Hello !!!!

Greetings there, fellow technology enthusiasts. I am from the United Kingdom and I am 14 years old, I came to the forums to enjoy myself as I really like technology related things, such as bash/shell scripting learning and Unix learning. I hope to enjoy myself on these forums! hopefully my friend won't see this and end me, thank you for your time to read my post

kingibi is in the technology house!
__________________

kingibi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 06:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Residential Loon
 
Spud1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: England, UK
Posts: 2,090
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingibi123 View Post
Greetings there, fellow technology enthusiasts. I am from the United Kingdom and I am 14 years old, I came to the forums to enjoy myself as I really like technology related things, such as bash/shell scripting learning and Unix learning. I hope to enjoy myself on these forums! hopefully my friend won't see this and end me, thank you for your time to read my post

kingibi is in the technology house!
What do you mean Hopefully, "My friend won't see this and end me."

Anyhow welcome to the forums. Were in the UK are you. I'm English Mainland.
__________________

Spud1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 07:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lady Techie
 
Yami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 7,773
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Welcome to Techist I joined this forum when I was about 16, and have now finished my Masters degree and working in a technical job. It might be a jump to correlate the two, but you never know...
__________________
Desktop i5-4440 - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - EVGA GTX970 - 4x4GB 1600MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Be Silent Base 800 - 3TB+1TB+1TB+640GB
Laptop i7-3740QM @ 2.7GHz, 2x4GB 1600Mhz, GT640M, OCZ Agility 3 120GB
Smartphone Galaxy S7 Edge

LinkedIn Kiera Mitchell
Yami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 08:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
rulezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,685
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Hi, Welcome to TF!
__________________
Don't like what I say, ban me!
rulezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Newb Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: England
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud1200 View Post
What do you mean Hopefully, "My friend won't see this and end me."

Anyhow welcome to the forums. Were in the UK are you. I'm English Mainland.
my friend will just laugh xDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami View Post
Welcome to Techist I joined this forum when I was about 16, and have now finished my Masters degree and working in a technical job. It might be a jump to correlate the two, but you never know...
HEY DO YOU LIVE IN COV??? that's where i live!!!


i go to a school there called sidney stringer academy
kingibi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
rulezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,685
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingibi123 View Post
my friend will just laugh xDDDD
Why would your friend laugh? This is a very respectable forum, and you could gain a lot of knowledge here that will help you in your education.
__________________
Don't like what I say, ban me!
rulezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 02:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
W͂O̠̳ͨ̍̍̒̈́͛̕Ķ͎̠̱̰̓ͦĒ ̍̓ͦ
 
zaka100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 745
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Hey kingibi, I'm 14 too, I hope you learn many things in this forum (I learnt a lot myself).
I'm from Birmingham btw.
__________________

My Build
CPU - AMD X4 860k @ 3.7ghz
GPU - Nvidia GeForce 780
RAM - 2x HyperX Fury 4gb
MOBO - MSI A78M-E35
SSD - 120gb Kingston Hyper X
HDD - WD 320gb
Steam: zaka100123
zaka100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lady Techie
 
Yami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 7,773
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingibi123 View Post
HEY DO YOU LIVE IN COV??? that's where i live!!!
i go to a school there called sidney stringer academy
Indeed I do. I grew up in Banbury, went to uni in Cov and have just stayed cos I like the place. I work in Stratford in digital forensics.

I have some friends just past your Academy up in Hillfields. Bloody fancy looking buildings you've got! Especially compared to the rest of the area :P Also, kinda weird to build it opposite the most well-known nightclub in the West Midlands...
__________________
Desktop i5-4440 - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - EVGA GTX970 - 4x4GB 1600MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Be Silent Base 800 - 3TB+1TB+1TB+640GB
Laptop i7-3740QM @ 2.7GHz, 2x4GB 1600Mhz, GT640M, OCZ Agility 3 120GB
Smartphone Galaxy S7 Edge

LinkedIn Kiera Mitchell
Yami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
MillField's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 604
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Welcome to the forums!
__________________

Apple MacBook Pro || 750GB || 8GB RAM || 2.9 GHz i7
Apple iPhone 8 || 64GB || Black
Apple iPad Air 2 || 64GB || Black
Sony Playstation 3 || 60GB || 2007 Model
Microsoft Xbox 360 || 20GB || 2009 Model
Sony PSP || 8GB || 2005 Model
MillField is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Newb Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: England
Posts: 11
Default Re: Hello !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami View Post
Indeed I do. I grew up in Banbury, went to uni in Cov and have just stayed cos I like the place. I work in Stratford in digital forensics.

I have some friends just past your Academy up in Hillfields. Bloody fancy looking buildings you've got! Especially compared to the rest of the area :P Also, kinda weird to build it opposite the most well-known nightclub in the West Midlands...
got any friends that go sidney?
__________________

kingibi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hello there, i like scripts, kingibi, new member

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello, hello... Venom8151 New Member Introductions 4 11-17-2008 03:54 PM
Hello, hello - Handshakes all around Jougukny New Member Introductions 21 10-29-2007 11:15 PM
Hello, hello jon krause New Member Introductions 6 11-14-2004 07:08 PM
hello hello ctracer New Member Introductions 3 07-14-2004 09:07 PM



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.