Hello !!!!

kingibi123

Solid State Member
Greetings there, fellow technology enthusiasts. I am from the United Kingdom and I am 14 years old, I came to the forums to enjoy myself as I really like technology related things, such as bash/shell scripting learning and Unix learning. I hope to enjoy myself on these forums! :) hopefully my friend won't see this and end me, thank you for your time to read my post

kingibi is in the technology house!

Greetings there, fellow technology enthusiasts. I am from the United Kingdom and I am 14 years old, I came to the forums to enjoy myself as I really like technology related things, such as bash/shell scripting learning and Unix learning. I hope to enjoy myself on these forums! :) hopefully my friend won't see this and end me, thank you for your time to read my post

kingibi is in the technology house!

What do you mean Hopefully, "My friend won't see this and end me."

Anyhow welcome to the forums. Were in the UK are you. I'm English Mainland.

Welcome to Techist :) I joined this forum when I was about 16, and have now finished my Masters degree and working in a technical job. It might be a jump to correlate the two, but you never know...

What do you mean Hopefully, "My friend won't see this and end me."

Anyhow welcome to the forums. Were in the UK are you. I'm English Mainland.

my friend will just laugh xDDDD

Welcome to Techist :) I joined this forum when I was about 16, and have now finished my Masters degree and working in a technical job. It might be a jump to correlate the two, but you never know...

HEY DO YOU LIVE IN COV??? that's where i live!!! :D

i go to a school there called sidney stringer academy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey kingibi, I'm 14 too, I hope you learn many things in this forum (I learnt a lot myself).
I'm from Birmingham btw.

HEY DO YOU LIVE IN COV??? that's where i live!!! :D
i go to a school there called sidney stringer academy

Indeed I do. I grew up in Banbury, went to uni in Cov and have just stayed cos I like the place. I work in Stratford in digital forensics.

I have some friends just past your Academy up in Hillfields. Bloody fancy looking buildings you've got! Especially compared to the rest of the area :p Also, kinda weird to build it opposite the most well-known nightclub in the West Midlands...

Last edited:
Indeed I do. I grew up in Banbury, went to uni in Cov and have just stayed cos I like the place. I work in Stratford in digital forensics.

I have some friends just past your Academy up in Hillfields. Bloody fancy looking buildings you've got! Especially compared to the rest of the area :p Also, kinda weird to build it opposite the most well-known nightclub in the West Midlands...

got any friends that go sidney? :)

Back
Top Bottom