Hello

JPetro49

Beta member
Hi. I came across the website via Google searches for IT and network security forums.

I am 32 years old and am on my last semester going for my Bachelor's degree in network and computer security. I signed up here in hopes to learn from some people already in the field and possibly get some help hunting down information for my capstone project.

If anyone would be willing to help me I would greatly appreciate it. I am not asking for people to do my work, but I am asking for people to maybe point me in the right direction in terms of where and how to research information.

I will use the search function as I am sure that many of my questions may already be answered on the forums.

Basically I have to write a paper a week reviewing at least 3 pieces of equipment and evaluating them on performance, price, usability and compatibility. Things I need to look up are typical network pieces of equipment each week. For example routers, switches, IDS, WiFi APs and so on. Basically anything that would be in a network closet.

I look forward to meeting some people in the field and expanding my knowledge as much as possible in this field. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help. :)

Back
Top Bottom