Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uselysses

Solid State Member
Hi everyone!

I'm Uselysses. I have a small background in PC troubleshooting as I worked at the IT help desk in college where I performed small tasks such as getting students' laptops set up with our wireless network and printers and installing software for taking the bar.

It's been a couple years since then and I've forgotten some of that, but I've been reintroduced to the joys of building one's own PC. I just got an old PC from my work with an Intel Core 2 Duo and installed 4gb of ram in it, but recently it's been giving me issues. That's primarily why I'm here, I also want to re-learn what I've forgotten and gain enough knowledge to gain entry-level employment in the IT world while I'm applying to grad schools.

My background is mainly in Art and Nursing-related fields, so I'm a visual learner more than anything, which is one of the reasons why it's so hard for me to understand code without some kind of visual aid, and conversely why I'm so interested in cracking open PCs and understanding the hardware inside. PCs have inspired my artwork before and I'll be looking to my problems as inspiration in illustrating what I need.

I'm very pleased to be a part of this forum and I hope that we're all able to learn a lot from each other.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom