Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxMcCarther

In Runtime
I am a new member, but I have watched the forums for a while.

-Useless facts about me-

Am 18 years old and just graduated high school, come August 19th I will be starting college at James Madison University in VA, major in marketing, minor in Information Systems.

I have been working as a networking engineer as a sub-contractor for Black Box network Services on and off full time for 3 years now, and do most of my work at major hospitals (Aka, don't mess up)

I have built 3 computers for myself and planned many for others

I prefer AMD over INTEL however NVIDIA over Radeon

I also know nobody ever reads this, but the e-mail told me I should, so I am =D

Oh, and if you read this, hi trotter, its winkuh, if you remember me.

Welcome! Sounds like you know your stuff. And if you know Trotter that gets you instant cred ;)

I have been working as a networking engineer as a sub-contractor for Black Box network Services on and off full time for 3 years now, and do most of my work at major hospitals (Aka, don't mess up)
Outta curiosity, if you're 18 and you've been in/out of full-time work for 3 years, is the school leaving age in the US 15 then?

welcome, if your ever in the suffolk area feel free to look me up and swing by :cool:

Welcome! Sounds like you know your stuff. And if you know Trotter that gets you instant cred ;)

Outta curiosity, if you're 18 and you've been in/out of full-time work for 3 years, is the school leaving age in the US 15 then?

^ no, but you can work when you are 14 just as long as you have a work permit from your school.

zawqoqika0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom