Hail

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK421

Solid State Member
Hey all,

I come here seeking a community who shares the uber-geek mentality that I live my life by! I love all things technological and simply all things neat. My curiosity of how things work and obsession with figuring out how to make them better drives me to throw away manuals and void warranties. I'm looking for a collaborative outlet that knows no limit to their level of geek, and who can appreciate topics that would get you called a nerd around a typical crowd.

In browsing around, an example of the kind of threads that encouraged me to register here is "Rate The Wire Management Above You!" http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/rate-wire-management-above-you-150446/ thread. That is the kind of spirit I love to see!

Specs:
23 years old, working as a 3D artist in Chicago.

Hobbies: digital art, making computers my *****, cloud living, Project1999

Other interests: tinkering, things that are strange, obscure Star Wars references, non-linear games, steampunk

Dislikes: Gawker's face-lift, when simple things don't work right, unnecessary obligations, using a Mac, wasted time

Recent news: Deleted Facebook...for 2 days.
Other news: Installed a SSD. Love it.

URL: toddfx.com

Thanks for having me!

Thanks guys! Lots of good topics here, and it's great to see mods are so actively involved.

What profession do you guys claim to when away from the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom