Guess whos back, back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeTheOdd

Baseband Member
Yeah. Alright, I'm not really a 'new' member here, but I've been away from the community for an extremely long time, and when I was here I hardly got to know any of you.

Anyhow, my name is William LaFrance, but I tend to go by my middle name, Joseph. I'm a person with an.. interesting personality, to say the least of it. I would consider myself rather advanced in VisualBasic, and I help a few kids out regularly in my computer programming class daily (its VB, so I have time to kill).

I can write advanced VisualBasic and VBScript, semi-fluent Java (never used JS or JScript), and I'm learning C++. Me and a friend of mine who goes by the name Ergot are having an interesting competition in who can learn the language faster, by one-upping eachothers projects. Anyone is welcome to join, just sign up and post here (for the record, that isn't meant to be an advertisment).

Enough of that, on to my personal life. I'm 15 years old, and I'm a freshman at Baraboo High School. I'm not the best behaved kid in school, but I'm not in ISS constantly either. I can get good grades if I want to, especially in my computer classes, but I tend to get around C's.

Well, thats me in a nutshell. Peace out while I eat lasagna! (See, my personality is already showing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom