greetings from texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkmears

Baseband Member
howdy!

my name is kirk mears and i've just signed up for this forum. looks like a purdy kewl forum...hopefully cooler than the others ive been looking at or have recently left...
a little bout my self...
31 yrs of age
born & raised in dallas
military experience 93-96 (MOS=12B1P)
i have extensive knowledge of everything (just kiddin)
here's the quick list: networking, desktop/server hardware, vmware, video capture & rendering, all microsoft products, some low voltage electronics, astrophysics, meteorology, religion, drag racing when my car isn't broke down (65'impala), extreme car stereos (145+db), home entertainment (media centers), surfing (waves, not the internet), internet surfing, FPS games (BF1942, D3, HL2), snapstream, typing (using auto correct), SETI, folding, F1 & WRC, Goa'uld technology, small arms, dave chappel, adult swim, drinkin, and...uhhh...i know i'm forgetting something.........anyways...
my current job with a convenience retailer (24,000 stores worldwide) requires me to administor/manage an entire development environment & some of the test environment using vmware. i'm stubborn & thickheaded (i think this is now called obsessive compulsive). i have 3 computers...a dual xeon X5DA8, fx-51 w/ SK8N mobo, and a VIA ITX system thats connected to my bedroom TV. i think with the information listed above, most should be able to figure out story... :freak:
hopefully, i'll get a chance share my knowledge with others as well as picking up some useful information
i have a very lame personal web site that will be updated sometime in the next two years... http://kirkmears.com

:D

Welcome to the forums. that's a very nice resume you have there but you don't have to be smart to be here, hell, they let me join :D

Anyway, welcome

Josh

Yeah they let me join too, i'm an idiot, btw, nice.. adult swim rocks, so does dave chappell, oh and drinking!! lol welcome to TF

great stats lol im glad some1 like u joined, just another smart person to help out some1 like me! i cant say i have those stats, but im morkin on it lol...well welcome, and have fun

pccc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom