Greetings and salutations!

MikePenn

Solid State Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Michael P and I am currently employed at Computer Janitors as a few interesting positions. I am Manager/IT Support/Programmer (HTML/PHP/C++/C#/Etc...)/Server Manager/Etc... at the company. Computer Janitors is an upstart and just barely getting on it's feet.

My current hobbies are just about everything possible. I enjoy tinkering with everything I can, which sometimes leads to burnt hair (I still have hair!). I enjoy custom builds as well as designing websites/ programming applications/ games(video/board)/ hiking/ camping/ various other things. I am experienced with all Windows OS, Linux OS, and a bit of Mac OS.

I have been working with computers for 10+ years now and have only recently (last 3-4 years) have started programming. I used to spend my free time mucking about on various other support forums and helping people.

If you have any tools that you think would be helpful, I would love to check them out and test them!

Thanks,
Michael P.

Welcome to the forums! Good to see a fellow developer on the boards (not too many of us here).

Wow! Thanks guys for all the warm greetings! Quite a fast reply as well! I'm looking forward to see what this board has to offer.

Are you active on any other forum Mike? :)

Sadly, not recently. I have been moving quite a bit this last year from Minnesota to a few places in Utah. I used to be quite active on the Steam support forums but have fallen out of that. Recently not too many. Want to suggest any?

I see. Well I'm only really active on this, and passively contribute to Touch Arcade, Boards and a few others. So I'm probably not the best person to be asking :p

Back
Top Bottom