Greetings, I'm noo8man3.

noo8man3

Beta member
Hello. I'm noo8man3 and I figured I'd come here since I am having an ever increasing interest in computers.

I've always had an interest with computers, I've been using them my whole life and I plan on getting a degree in computer programming, security, or something related once I get out of high school.

As of right now I'm taking as many classes as I can that can help me get ahead while the schooling is free. I'm currently taking a C++ class and a Computer Repair class, they're pretty helpful and I get a lot of information from those classes, albeit most of my peers screw around in both classes.

The classes are all well and good, it's just I still have this insatiable desire to toy around with computers out of the class room, and recently I just found an old tower in my house, wiped the hard disk, and installed XP Pro on a partition, and I've been trying to find other things I can do with it since.

I was thinking about putting Linux on a separate partition, among other things, I'll take recommendations for things to toy around with or what to do next. I'll post the specs if requested.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you around, bye!

Back
Top Bottom