Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grievous

Baseband Member
Hey,

Just new to this forum and was trying to put an avatar...How do I put a custom pic instead of using the preset ones? Tried using the Edit profile pictures but it keep on saying invalid file even though the file is less than 64kb.

Hey Grievous,

Welcome to the Forums! Good to have you with us. To set any custom pics/sigs or to send PM's you need a minimum of 40 posts. There are also many problems that are being worked out since the updates so we ask you to bare with them for the time being :).

And on a side note does anyone wanna take up my request to make me a welcome GIF to welcome the new members to the forums?!?! :D

Hey Grievous,

Welcome to the Forums! Good to have you with us. To set any custom pics/sigs or to send PM's you need a minimum of 40 posts. There are also many problems that are being worked out since the updates so we ask you to bare with them for the time being :).

And on a side note does anyone wanna take up my request to make me a welcome GIF to welcome the new members to the forums?!?! :D

Thanks for the info. Regarding the welcome GIF I can do that. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am currently trying to learn as much as I can about overclocking for my next rig and this forum has been very educational :D

I'm a little late but...:

18.gif

It's great to have you with us at techist.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom