Good evening from Southern USA

littleefoxx

Baseband Member
Hello everyone! Call me Fox please. I'm an 18 year old boy from Alabama with a passion for computers. I've had my hands on a keyboard since before I could talk properly. I'm currently a bit behind, technologically speaking (Obviously) but nonetheless very able.

I guess there isn't too much to say here. I really love the forum rules, I wish more sites were like this one! It really stands out to me.

Besides computers, I'm extremely passionate about the Metal Gear series. Been a fan of it since I was a kid and I'm still kicking on it today.

I'm also open to any messages, emails, or Skype messages anyone can throw at me so don't be shy. I have a question I'm about to post, but other than that, I'll try my best to show whatever support I can to anyone having an issue. Good day, y'all!

Howdy from another resident of Dixie. I am in SE Tennessee, just above Chattanooga. I come down your way every now and then for my job as the regional office is in B'ham and I sometimes field calls for stores in Boaz, Arab, Albertville, and Guntersville. I also get to come down and help the tech in B'ham out now and again.

Ah interesting. I live about 30 miles down HWY-431 from Boaz. Don't travel much outside of Gadsden however.

How's the weather up there?

Hey welcome! The only MG Ive ever played is MG4 .. most of the gamers I know cant believe that lol

((Nice tongue bro)) I recommend playing the entire series (Or at least watching LPs which I can recommend some really good ones :D) Because MGS4 simply connects the first 3 games and is very hard to completely understand if you haven't played them, but that's just my opinion :)

I already feel comfortable on this forum and I'm glad to be here.

((Nice tongue bro)) I recommend playing the entire series (Or at least watching LPs which I can recommend some really good ones :D) Because MGS4 simply connects the first 3 games and is very hard to completely understand if you haven't played them, but that's just my opinion :)

I already feel comfortable on this forum and I'm glad to be here.

Yeah, the ending was like ok? this guys has come to the grave and another guy has.. so what? but I guess there is more to it lol.. i think the ending boss fight was so crap...

Trust me, if you played the other games, it would be a great experience. Of course, you might not like it. But to understand the intensity of the end battle, you have to have played MGS1 as it explains more on that. And the way the health bars keep changing, each health bar is from the 4 games.

There's also Peace Walker that came out in 2011 which continues MGS3's story (messed up timeline) also, Ground Zeroes just came out and The Phantom Pain is coming out Sept. 1st. If you'd REALLY like to get into MGS though, I recommend the Legacy Collection. It includes all the main games for PS3. Play them in release order and you'll understand everything just fine (It doesn't include GZ, however.) Anyways, I'll stop rambling :)

Back
Top Bottom