good even"in folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

FISHERPERSON

Solid State Member
good even'in folks really nice site layout and looks very user freindly. i hope you can put up with some questions some that you folks may feel is very basic and kinda.....should i say ignorant.... cuz i probably will be asking some...... please take it easy on this older guy.......peace and gods speed to all....f.p.:laughing:

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

As we say here. There is no such thing as a dumb question. Everyone has to learn at some point. We all were there once. Just make sure to get familiar with the rules, stickies and such topics around the site. All we ask is you post in the right area.

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

As we say here. There is no such thing as a dumb question. Everyone has to learn at some point. We all were there once. Just make sure to get familiar with the rules, stickies and such topics around the site. All we ask is you post in the right area.

Cheers,
Mak

thanx . i belong to several sites in different areas of life. this is the first site for computers information... i will try very hard to post in the right sections and definantly will do my best at following the rules.......this site is very user freindly compared to some of the sites i have been to....i have all ready been cruising and reading some threads and found 2 answers to some questions that steered me to finding this site........f.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom