Gleetings

Duuuuuuude! Sweeeet!

I was never "all there" in the first place, so I should fit right in, eh?

Hopefully I will find my answer too, and answers to others as well.

:)

I've found plenty of answers, and been party to many a conversation, but unfortunately have only been able to lend opinion. There are such knowledgeable people here, it's really quite astonishing. I see answers I'd never think of to problems I've never heard of. It's very enlightening! I'm willing to bet, given your tenure in the tech industry, you'll have valuable insight to lend more than once.

I've found plenty of answers, and been party to many a conversation, but unfortunately have only been able to lend opinion. There are such knowledgeable people here, it's really quite astonishing. I see answers I'd never think of to problems I've never heard of. It's very enlightening! I'm willing to bet, given your tenure in the tech industry, you'll have valuable insight to lend more than once.

I've been perusing various threads and I will heartily agree with you about the knowledgeable people!

And thanks, appreciate the kind words! :)

I'll do what I can!

I've been here for 3 years now and i gotta say I've learnt a lot. When I joined I was a 12 year old kid who couldn't program a single line of code but, now I'm turning 15 in 2 days and progressed a lot, python is now like my second nature and I've built my own gaming computer :)

Just looked at my first post, it was about making a barebones os - I still haven't been able to make one, asm is a pain in the *** :mad:

Just wanna give a big thanks to Carnage, PP and Joe C (who doesn't post much now) for all my tech problems :cool:

Anyways, this forum will help you a lot and will teach you many things depending on your prior knowledge. So have fun!

I've been here for 3 years now and i gotta say I've learnt a lot. When I joined I was a 12 year old kid who couldn't program a single line of code but, now I'm turning 15 in 2 days and progressed a lot, python is now like my second nature and I've built my own gaming computer :)

Just looked at my first post, it was about making a barebones os - I still haven't been able to make one, asm is a pain in the *** :mad:

Just wanna give a big thanks to Carnage, PP and Joe C (who doesn't post much now) for all my tech problems :cool:

Anyways, this forum will help you a lot and will teach you many things depending on your prior knowledge. So have fun!

I'm sure it will, thanks Zaka!

Back
Top Bottom