Gleetings - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-12-2016, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Savior of Sanctuary

Default Re: Gleetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeykitten View Post
Duuuuuuude! Sweeeet!

I was never "all there" in the first place, so I should fit right in, eh?

Hopefully I will find my answer too, and answers to others as well.

I've found plenty of answers, and been party to many a conversation, but unfortunately have only been able to lend opinion. There are such knowledgeable people here, it's really quite astonishing. I see answers I'd never think of to problems I've never heard of. It's very enlightening! I'm willing to bet, given your tenure in the tech industry, you'll have valuable insight to lend more than once.

PopoChubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopoChubbs View Post
I've found plenty of answers, and been party to many a conversation, but unfortunately have only been able to lend opinion. There are such knowledgeable people here, it's really quite astonishing. I see answers I'd never think of to problems I've never heard of. It's very enlightening! I'm willing to bet, given your tenure in the tech industry, you'll have valuable insight to lend more than once.
I've been perusing various threads and I will heartily agree with you about the knowledgeable people!

And thanks, appreciate the kind words!

I'll do what I can!

whiskeykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
New Years Resolution: 4k

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopoChubbs View Post
I've been here for 3 years now and i gotta say I've learnt a lot. When I joined I was a 12 year old kid who couldn't program a single line of code but, now I'm turning 15 in 2 days and progressed a lot, python is now like my second nature and I've built my own gaming computer

Just looked at my first post, it was about making a barebones os - I still haven't been able to make one, asm is a pain in the ***

Just wanna give a big thanks to Carnage, PP and Joe C (who doesn't post much now) for all my tech problems

Anyways, this forum will help you a lot and will teach you many things depending on your prior knowledge. So have fun!
CPU - AMD X4 860k @ 3.7ghz
GPU - ASUS STRIX R9 380X OC 4GB
RAM - 2x HyperX Fury 4gb
MOBO - MSI A78M-E35
SSD - 120gb Kingston Hyper X
HDD - WD 80gb
Head Phones - Corsair Vengeance 1500
zaka100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaka100 View Post
I've been here for 3 years now and i gotta say I've learnt a lot. When I joined I was a 12 year old kid who couldn't program a single line of code but, now I'm turning 15 in 2 days and progressed a lot, python is now like my second nature and I've built my own gaming computer

Just looked at my first post, it was about making a barebones os - I still haven't been able to make one, asm is a pain in the ***

Just wanna give a big thanks to Carnage, PP and Joe C (who doesn't post much now) for all my tech problems

Anyways, this forum will help you a lot and will teach you many things depending on your prior knowledge. So have fun!
I'm sure it will, thanks Zaka!
Old 08-23-2016, 05:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Virgin Techie

Welcome to the forums! I'm vrsvpro.
vrsvpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsvpro View Post
Welcome to the forums! I'm vrsvpro.
Thanks!