Gleetings

whiskeykitten

Baseband Member
Hello clever people,

My name is Andrea. I am a "ferner" living in the US of A, getting by.

I've been in (and out) of IT "professionally" since 1995 or so, but been around it (whole family are a bunch of nerds) since I could first hold a motherboard and a soldering iron.

I used to be a very active member on a tech forum called tektips... but for some reason, I can't get back to it.. it's disappeared. Admittedly, the last time I accessed it was back in 2003...

And now I feel old.

ANYHOO! I came searching for an answer for a specific question, and nowhere had any kind of help, until I came here... where there have been mutterings, but unfortunately no precise answer to my problem as yet.

I'll post my question in a moment, on the (hopefully) appropriate board.

Nice to meet you all, I'm sure.

:)

A
aka whiskeykitten.

Happy to have a broad aboard! (~wordplay, I swear!~) Hopefully you find the answer to your question. I found this forum because I looked up what a gigaflop was I think 2 years ago. I've not been the same since.

Happy to have a broad aboard! (~wordplay, I swear!~) Hopefully you find the answer to your question. I found this forum because I looked up what a gigaflop was I think 2 years ago. I've not been the same since.

Duuuuuuude! Sweeeet!

I was never "all there" in the first place, so I should fit right in, eh?

Hopefully I will find my answer too, and answers to others as well.

:)

Back
Top Bottom