Getting a new Smartphone

Peter Hanson

Beta member
Hello

I am looking to buy a new Android smartphone. As there are many smartphones in the market, I am just confused which one to get. My expectations are it should have the latest OS, good RAM and Processor and a great sound quality. Can anyone suggest the best phone for me?

:)

Galaxy S IV or (my pick) HTC One.
GS IV has tons of software features, but the HTC one has the best build quality I've ever seen (IMO, better than the iPhone 5)

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the advice man. But do you think that these phones which you mentioned will stand on my expectations of better sound and camera quality?

Sound from the speakers on the phone itself or are you referring to HD Voice and the like? Camera quality.. I don't think either are too ground breaking. The One has stereo front facing speakers so that's something ;)

Galaxy S IV or (my pick) HTC One.
GS IV has tons of software features, but the HTC one has the best build quality I've ever seen (IMO, better than the iPhone 5)

Welcome to the forums!

I've always thought HTC has had amazing build quality, and damn good hardware. They just get overshadowed because Verizon likes to push Motorolas over everything else. Love my Rezound.

The HTC one is marketed for its stereo front facing speakers. Worth a look :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom