the gamingclick story

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgamer4789

Solid State Member
One day a friend on AIM imed me asking to come to some new fourms that had about 5 members, that place was gamingclick.com , so i went, but he was really dumb and we alwase fighted, like he said that satelite had awsome pings of 50ms for online games , and i said he was wrong and they had terrible pings of 500ms. He said that LCD's kicked CRT ass for gaming, i said that for the most part CRT's owned LCD's, but there are some exceptions, and he would just argue and say he was right and i was wrong. Cyberxwarrior was also part of the fourms there... all i can say is, NEVER GO TO GAMINGCLICK.com! BOYCOTT IT WITH ALL YOUR MIND! can you beleive they banned me and cyberxwarrior? just because he said i was the smarted person posting there and stuff..geeze, what nerv of them..., well, the story ended happily, i got on google and searched for pc fourm and look what poped up! I WAS IN TECH-HEAVEN! so thats how the story ends, where me and cyberxwarrior lived happily ever after...right here

ps, gamingclick.com is terrible and needs to burn down and die! along with all 3 of its members, lol.

Yeah, there's one little kid there who thinks he is Lord Almighty, and if you try and correct him he closes the topic, since he's a mod. Also the admin of the forums, and soon to be gaming site (or not) seems to never be on! Plus, the users there are all jerks, they don't like to talk and most of the board is filled up with crap. I'm happy there is finally a GOOD forum where I can be a member!

NEVER GO TO GAMINGCLICK.COM!!!

maybe thats what he considers as "intelligent gaming discussion"...free your mind! welcome to TF!

Heh PC And Cyber.. FUNNY.. No Offense But You Guys Just Told That Story Tottally Wrong.. Im Not Saying This Because Im Friends With Roy And Ben, But Im Saying The Truth

You Guys Were Both Banned Due To Acting Childish And Dissaprovement Of The Forum Rules

PC, What Does Lasha Fighting With You Have To Do With Anything, And He Was Right About The Sattilite Thing, Sattilite Will Get You Like 56k Pings

I Mean Seriously Guys, I Mean Posting This Topic Here, Childish, Cyber Pretending To Be An Animal With Human Compatabilites

You Guys Were Just Rude And Obnoxious, Like PC Saying PSO Version 1 And 2 Are The Same As PSO EPISODE 1 And 2, They Are Tottally Diffrent Games, And Saying That PSO Version 1 Was Coming To PC, PSO Version 2 Came To PC.. Cyber Saying once Again.. How he Is An Animal With Human Combatabilites..

Its Stupid, Childish, And Down Right Not Funny, And Whats Wrong With Gamingclick Other Then It Being A Trustworthy Gaming Site?

Just Because They Know More Then You Guys.. Dosnt Mean You Should Go Off Bashing Them.. Its Just Gay And Wrong..

Now That Was The Truth, And All You Tech Forum People Saying It Sucks, You Never Were Even Part Of The Forums Or Doubt Youve Even Read A Good Review, So Just Shut Your Damn mouths

And Cyber, That Lord Almighty Whould Be Me, And Its The Truth.. And Mainly Because I Know What The Fuck Im Talking About, And You Guys Are Just Gay And Know Shit, Like The PSO Fued.. How Funny.. Dumbasses

Hishiro said:

Now That Was The Truth, And All You Tech Forum People Saying It Sucks, You Never Were Even Part Of The Forums Or Doubt Youve Even Read A Good Review, So Just Shut Your Damn mouths

They were giving their opinion based on the information given. Their opinion does not account for the entire Tech-Forum community. And this post is two months old.

Hey buddy, Maybe If You Open Your Eyes Abit You Can See That I Cleary Said "YOU TECH FORUM GUYS WHO SAID THEY SUCK " See The Diffrence When Its Bold? Why You Said WHO SAID, Its Talking About The 2 Who Said They Sucked.. so Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom