frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

snafupen

Baseband Member
hey everybody. im 18 and im burrently attending Michigan State University, majoring in mechanical engineering. im more of a physical person...i like to deal with things i can see. so obviously this doesnt make me the ideal techie. i can however hook up the hardware very well. :)

i found this forum because of my frustration...and i love this place. i think it is the best idea ever. its not instant help, but that doesnt matter. asking questions here is like tech support for anything, and has increased my knowledge base dramatically....even though i just signed up a few days ago.

all of my previous knowledge came from a german exchange student that stayed at my house for a year. he is a whiz at computers but usually spoke over my head or did it for me. i have a good knowledge of networking with windows...because thats about all he did at my house, but networking is easy so i bet tons of ppl know about it. its really late and im being pretty long winded so if you are still curious about my boring life....ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom