Finally, I'm here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Finally able to sign in. Took long enough (two days to get verification as a new member). Anyways, after got tired of waiting for activation for this website I am also a new member, err, a Junior Member now over there are www.computerforums.org

Currently offline for maintenance. This will be my second home. I'm actually quite new to the computer scene and this is the second computer forum I am a member of.

I'm down here in So Cal and planning on building an Athlon 64 powered PC unless someone can argue why I should choose an Intel P4 LGA775 Hyperthreading. Anways, hope to find some good info and help me out with newer and faster systems. I'm planning to setup a RAID 0 SATA, but have no clue how. I'll do some search or if someone can tell me here, that would be great too.

I have to say this site is the most comperhensive forum I have ever been. THere are lots of active members here so a lot of ideas are present. I see lots of interesting and much needed discussion forums here which is good. This is where I'll go to from now on to get my info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom