'ello 'ello 'ello... wha' 'av we 'ere then?

mmcdonald

Beta member
Hi all, Michael here from the smog filled center of London, UK. I love business, technology and aviation. Shouldn't be long now before I start spit bombing your 'beautiful' computers from 7,000 ft. When it comes to laptops, desktops, servers, firewalls, switches, patching, trunking, printers, mobile phones, VoIP, Windows, Linux, virtualisation, data security and just about any desktop or server application I'm usually the 'go to' guy, socially and professionally. I currently work contracts in and around the city center.

I may be new here and somewhat overwhelming, don't be scared... I don't bite. I'm here to sharpen my working knowledge by helping others with their technical issues. I have altered my default settings so that I can receive emails directly from members and not just administrators so don't be shy.

All the best,
Michael

Oh yeah I should mention that I absolutely do not tolerate Apple, Apple Devices and Apple users. If you send me an Apple related question or open a thread regarding an Apple device don't be angry if I share a piece of technology with the community that does the exact same tasks but with a more affordable price tag whilst actually allowing the owner to perform upgrades and maintenance themselves. Apple have only done one thing right in my opinion and that is keep the rich kids out of the smart kids way.

Keep smiling! :D

Back
Top Bottom