Einstein Was A Retarded Fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janus20

Beta member
An inexperienced patent office clerk with delusions of grandeur.

How many more brain cells are going to die prematurely in defence of this bloody moron.

Newton was also apple on the head brain damaged and Faraday aint coming up roses.

Dump genius and lock on to Common Sense. See http://www.thewebspert.com/cresswell/.

Placebo said:
Hey!

If you're the guy who's name is on the website, in Edgbaston then i live about 10 minutes away form you! :D

Small world huh...:)

I am the one and as soon as the mail donged, I knew it would be you. Small world indeed and no world at all if the Jesus H 'effin' Christer's stay in charge of so called 'education'.

Hang loose. Will make you an offer soon.

i don't understand, is this supposed to be a spoof or a joke? i have read somewhere that einstein was a bit slow at understanding things , but saying he is retarded is like a slap in the face.

i did not understand the articles at all. they are either way beyond my comprehension or the author used deceptive, misleading information. oh plus, who the hell talks like this in modern english?

i mean for example:

--------------------------
"If all the disciples of Isaac Newton could be wrapped in the only single edition of the laws of physics and the entire package rocketed out of the solar system; those remaining could enjoy the greatest free lunch in history."
-----------------------------------

what the hell does that mean? that sounds as strange as some of the dialogue in Matrix 2: Matrix Reloaded. like when Neo asks the keymaker how he knows so much information and the keymaker says something like "I know what i know because i must. It is my purpose."

XD

"what the hell does that mean? that sounds as strange as some of the dialogue in Matrix 2: Matrix Reloaded."

.....*up-nose snort*
hehehehahaha!

Oh, by the way, 'Einstein, a retard'???

Attachments

• 100_4794.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 36
i also want to add that usually i don't go out and personally attack other users on this forum, but i want to point out that i know people like you. I am not trying to make fun of you, i want to express my opinion on this.

i think you are the kind of person who has to belittle other people to assure themselves or to prove to other people that they are not dumb. I agree with MK saying "we should not accept the fundamental axiomatic laws, without any questioning", it's just maybe you took it a bit too far.

Janus20 i think you are a very smart person, but apparently you are not convinced of this yourself. lets just say you are right and these people's theories are wrong; does that make them stupid because they are wrong?

for example, isaac newton. if an apple fell on my head i would think to myself "aww, fuck. what the hell?!" and maybe kick the tree. i don't think most idiots would try to explain how gravity works from that experience. even if his theory is flawed or completely wrong that doesn't neccessarily make him an idiot.

or what if say back in earlier times when people thought the earth was flat. if everyone is taught this and they are all wrong does that make them stupid? certainly they aren't ignorant because this is what they are taught.

if you're wondering why i said i know your personality type it is because my dad is this way too. he has bookcase shelves full of computer books and self-proclaims himself as a know-it-all. unfortunately some of this personality rubbed off on me. in your case Janus20, you seem to actually know it all, but to the point of arrogance.

if this just is a spoof, it is a very elaborate one. and if so this would make me seem like an ass, which by the way, i am very good at. so let me conclude my rant by qouting a very good friend of mine:

"let's no talk about me, let's talk about my dress :baaa:"

oh and by the way Janus20, welcome to Tech Heaven forums :)

I agree with "Zero Shift" on the BS Meter.

It seems that Janus20 (Alan Cresswell) has posted this crap on several forums in an attempt to raise debate. It also seems (from the forums that I have looked at) once he is indeed proven wrong or becomes overwhelmed with questions he can't answer based on "his" theory, he leaves. Also, from the other forums, his posts usaully turn political and anti-war, blasting Bush and Blair.

After I read this one quote, I knew it was best to post my findings.
Here is what you have to say pertaining to someone with a PhD:
Origanlly posted by Alan Cresswell on un-disclosed forum
A degree or PhD only guarantees unseemly arrogance and the characteristics of a clockwork parrot.

I will not post these forums that I speak of, but will to the moderators or admins that would like to see exactly what I am talking about. Everyone else... one word-- "Google".

PS. You posted in the wrong forum-- this should be in "Off-Topic" and welcome to TF.

If you are curious as to why I would go through the trouble to find out more about you, well the answer is simple: People that make statements like Einstein was retarded and follow it up with unprovable theory (except in drawings, unless you have built something yet) are usaully one of two things, 1) Delusional or 2) Joking in a sarcastic manner.

You pick which one you are.

i didn't say i didn't like matrix 2. actually i think the movie is tight, can't wait to burn a copy...i mean um , legally obtain it through legal means.

i heard somewhere(probably at this forum) that film students did a deconstruction of the meaning of the dialogue in matrix 2. they concluded that since the wording was so uncomprehensible and vague that it merely sounded profound what the characters in the movie were saying, but really was nonsense garbage.

so that's why i used that analogy here.

Guy said:
I agree with "Zero Shift" on the BS Meter.

It seems that Janus20 (Alan Cresswell) has posted this crap on several forums in an attempt to raise debate. It also seems (from the forums that I have looked at) once he is indeed proven wrong or becomes overwhelmed with questions he can't answer based on "his" theory, he leaves. Also, from the other forums, his posts usaully turn political and anti-war, blasting Bush and Blair.

How many of your brain cells had to die for this pearl of wisdom.
How very tragic and you so young. You make my point simply by 'being there'.

These GREAT people have influenced our society and I for one applaud them.

What sets them apart from people that like janus20 is they had an original thought and will be remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom