Downloading music to windows media player

Status
Not open for further replies.

m123123

Beta member
Hi all :)
I am a complete laptop novice so please have patience with me!

I am so bad with computers that it took me about 10 mins to find out how to start this new thread!

Ok so I just purchased a dell laptop 17", and i have started downloading music. The problem for me now is saving this music into my windows media player. Some people have told me that it should automatically save into it, but when i look in the media player it is no-where to be found.

I hope to get a new ipod soon (after i get over the shock of parting with 600 for this laptop!) and when I get this new ipod I hopefully can transfer music to it

So to summarise .. the questions I want answers to are:

1. How do i put music to windows media player if it hasnt automtically transferred over
2. When i hopefully get this transferred, is it from windows or where that i transfer music to my ipod??

I would really appreciate any advise I could get here!

Thanks in advance !!

Re: Downloading music from Vuze (used to be azureus) to windows media player

Welcome to Tech-Forums!

Let me start by telling you that, as a policy, we do not allow discussions of illegal content or activities. P2P music downloading would fall in this realm.

It would depend on the format of the music files. You might need to download some codecs for Windows Media Player. Here is a good set to download and install.

WMP will automatically add the music if you tell it to do so. Open WMP, click Library at the top, choose Add to Library, and then click the button beside My Personal Folders. You might have to browse to point it to where the music is stored on your hard drive, but once you hit OK WMP will scan for and add the music to your library.

I do not use iTunes (or anything else Apple). I think it can do basically the same thing, though.

Re: Downloading music from Vuze (used to be azureus) to windows media player

Welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom