DELL CERTIFIED TECH - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Old 08-22-2014, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie

HI i just want to see if anyone else is looking or has their DCSE certification from Dell, because I am looking for some good sources I can use to prep for the exam

MASON3735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
HONK if you route packets

I have a DCSE certification. About 3 years ago I was hired by a veterinarian that had 6 businesses and all Dell equipment. 3 years later we are on business #8 and still all Dell equipment. About a year into it I thought that I would take anything that they (Dell) had and so I got certified. Anyway, I have about 15 years of experience with Dell equipment, so please ask away.

mikesgroovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

I would hope that you would be getting Dell certified as an additional certification to complement certifications/experience you already have. It would seem to me that having just the Dell certification would be career limiting.
strollin is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On