David's Introduction

Dank Exhale

Beta member
Hey all! I guess it would only be right to make my first post on this website a short life story in the field of technology, huh?

Well I guess I'll just pick a random spot to start.

I'm addicted to my phone and computer, game systems and other gadgets that I own. One of my favorite things to do is just learn about technology and get better & faster at how I use it. It's a never ending field that you can just learn and learn and learn and that's what I enjoy most about it.

I'm sixteen and I spent most of my life in Pennsylvania, from ages zero to almost sixteen actually. Whenever I lived up there I used to have a pretty similar if not the same routine everyday. I would get home from school, ride my ATV for about four-five hours (I had a YFZ 450) and then get on the computer/xbox360 that I had at the time.

Since I moved to Georgia my daily routine has slightly changed. Now I go to school, and go out with girls and friends. But whatever extra time I have you'll either see me social networking, texting, or playing with something on the computer/console game.

I own a HTC Rezound, a Xbox 360, a PS3, a Dell XPS 8300, and a cheap 7 inch tablet. It's a pretty sick setup how I have it in my room :p.

Anyways, that scratches the surface of how I like to spend my time and a little information about myself.

I hope I picked the right forum to get into and contribute to!
See you all,
-David :)

Back
Top Bottom