Communication devices - hidden

Sweetlips7

Beta member
Ha guys, new on here so not quite up with how it all works, or ev n where I am meant to post a question, but here goes.
I am wondering if anyone knows of communication device, available to public obviously, that enables the user to communicate with another in real time, right in front of others but not be noticed/ keep secret ? I guess it would need to be embedded and also be able to receive and speak / communicate without actual noticeable sound to those around you, ie. lip movements, forming the word with mouth movements only or very low whispering. Ok now I know this sounds crazy, but gotta put my mind at rest. If does exist and available to public - Answers a lot of questions and if not, well the communication must be going on on another way, another form. In the latter case, what others ways can one communicate where does not show up on phone records, not done through face book messenger, but there is unexplained high data usage on phone, unexplained by any obvious other recent internet usage. Does not look like iMessage being used, but possibly FaceTime. Any ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom