Certification TRAINING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja48

Beta member
Hello,

So I'm walking the path to becoming a computer hardware engineer. I want a job being a computer tech guy or something before I get into my BA. I figured it's a good idea to mess around with broken PCs while studying for my CompTIA A+, and I also figured it's a good idea to talk to my peers.

I hope I'll get great tips from you guys. If I do, my stay here may last far after my A+ exam, or even after my BA degree.

EDIT:
I've been trying to change my avatar and signature and stuff. I see some of you around have custom avatars and signatures, and I've been looking around to set my own. I've checked my profile, editing my profile, general forum settings... There's an option to edit avatar, but it doesn't give me the option of uploading my own. There's no edit signature option either... ?

EDIT PART II:
Ok, there are post restrictions. Nevermind!

To change your avatar photo go to the top right links and click on forum>forum actions>edit profile>edit profile picture and you can upload from your computer or from a image url..

You'll be able to change signatures and such from this control panel,

I'm also going for my Comptia this december..Good luck!!

EDIT: yea, changed my profile picture and thought that was my avatar, but just realized it's not!! Is it because we are newb techie's??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom