cant restore back up disks - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie
Default cant restore back up disks

hi i have a hp g70 notebook. I made the requisite disks to restore unit to factory. I also did a complete back up of all files and programs. I restored my computer to factory and now am unable to restore programs and files. help please

can anyone help me with file restoration?

Old 07-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus

What did you use to make the backup of your files? Most likely will have to use the same software to restore it.

Please don't make multiple topics on the same subject. It causes confusion for all and is not necessary. It is a holiday weekend in the USA. Most members are out with families and friends.

As an old saying goes, a mishap on your part doesn't make an emergency for the rest of us.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On