call me good......

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshapeshifter

Beta member
hello. i am theshapeshifter. most just call me shape tho. i have been intersted in computers my whole life and i am very exited to have found this forum. i am curently in the u.s. army as an m1a2 abrams tank crewman. i am station at fort bliss texas. i just baught this laptop and it is straight up ****. lol i dont feel like writing out the specs right now so you can look for your self. lol.
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Notebooks - ASUS G53Jw
its nice.

well..... i was like, if im gonna get a omp for 3 grand i might as well go big... lol...and quik q, how do i get my sig up here? your board is a little diff than other i frequent.

Announcements - Building, Buying, or Upgrading High Performance PC Systems

7) Signatures must adhere to the following specifications:

1. Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.
2. The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.
3. Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.
4. HTML is not allowed in signatures. Some HTML scripts disrupt the layout of the forum and so have been disabled.
5. Signatures are subject to Rule 3.
6. Signatures are a privilege. They are granted for use when you reach 40 posts. If you abuse the system and try to get to 40 posts as fast as possible you will lose this privilege.
7. F@H team members being allowed to break the image restriction by having a F@H stats signature and a milestone userbar.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom