Brand new memeber looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojasary

Beta member
Hi everyone im new and im looking for a little help here

Mountain Dew has a new contest called Dew U. For every bottle you buy you buy, you get one point. Obviously you can redeem these points for prizes. I am collecting these codes found under the cap. If anyone has a mountain dew code that they havent used and would like to be very kind id ask if you could PM me the code. Ill let ya know what i get when the contest is over.

And if anyone else is playing, good luck

THANKS

mmmm mountain dew... my parents brought me a 12 pack of it back from the states... coz they stopped selling it in the UK... Bastards!!!

my cans have no codes though!

Welcome to TF!

jojasary said:
Hi everyone im new and im looking for a little help here

Mountain Dew has a new contest called Dew U. For every bottle you buy you buy, you get one point. Obviously you can redeem these points for prizes. I am collecting these codes found under the cap. If anyone has a mountain dew code that they havent used and would like to be very kind id ask if you could PM me the code. Ill let ya know what i get when the contest is over.

And if anyone else is playing, good luck

THANKS
Lol - he postedthis 7 days ago and it's his only post - total spammm

lol.....btw.....im doing the dewu thing.....atm i have 8 dewu points....pm me the codes plz... ;) but seriously....i am

im not a spammer, I just havent been at my computer lately because I am trying to study for my ACT's and SAT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom