brand new to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

avid1975

Beta member
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to computers (learning about how to build one). I stumbled across this when I was researching buying a new system. I hope to learn from everyone.
Can someone suggest getting me started on building my own system (perhaps a good thread)? I bought one recently from Bestbuy, but after reading these forums, I pretty much decided that it would be cheaper to build it myself.
Thanks everyone! I look foward to interacting with you all!
Avid

Welcome to the Tech-Forums!
Can someone suggest getting me started on building my own system (perhaps a good thread)? I bought one recently from Bestbuy, but after reading these forums, I pretty much decided that it would be cheaper to build it myself.
Make a thread about it, in the first forum (Building, Buying and Upgrading for General PCs). Better organisation :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay, I have been here for a little while to. But these guys are nice,helpful,and awesome :D

Make a thread about it, in the first forum (Building, Buying and Upgrading for General PCs). Better organisation

Yeah just make a new thread.

Also, Yam I am a grammar Nazi so.. Umm.... Organisation is spelled organization.

Ha, :)

Ah, well then I say you also have bad grammar as that is a spelling error, not a grammatical error. And it's only spelt 'organization' in U.S. English ;) I can also complain that you didn't surround the words you were specifying with apostrophes, as I did just did with 'organization'.

I suppose you'll now complain I said 'spelt' instead of 'spelled'? :p

I know of very few people who would beat me at being a grammar Nazi :D

Also it's 'Yami', not 'Yam', though that's entirely up to how you interpret my alias so not 'wrong' in this topic's sense.

... back in the realm of the normal, weelcome to the forum.

This forum? Normal?!!!

Ahaeehaheheeheheaheuehueheeeeeeee!
farnsworth11hj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom