Belated Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brindle

Solid State Member
Hello All,

I have already been bugging some of you for opinions and information. I would like to thank everybody who gave me some input on my build specs.

The original specs did change in the end AMD 4600+ not a 5000+ mainly through financial constraints.

But anyway I am based in the UK, work in Lab Sales travelling the country, and as good as married with a 3 year old daughter. Main interests include Football(Soccer) Arsenal in particular, Family, Skiing, Alcohol and Computers (in no particular order) I have been into computers since my ZX Spectrum Plus (not the rubber keyed version)

I actually saw someone driving a sinclair C5 on my way home from the office on Tuesday!!!! The bloke looked F***ing Ridiculous and was probably s****ing himself into the bargin.

Then progressing onto Atari ST and Finally my first PC a Gateway 386 SX which i thought was kickass at the time, then everything else has been work junk various laptops to current fujitsu POS... until now with my own build.

So thats a little bit about me anyway. I would just like to add that I hope to be able to return the some of the help given to me in time.

Thanks again

Brynn

Better late than never, right?

Anyway, welcome to TF. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to TF-Land:D You must be this tall to ride:

------------------

--------------------

If you are at least that tall, then I hope you stick around:D Enjoy yourself:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom