been here a minute, didnt see this area

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTHG_ChefTreb

Baseband Member
Hey everyone. Ive made a few posts in the past few months and have had great responses. I didnt see this area ( thats what I get for not looking at the whole page) so I thought I would introduce myself now.
I'm 47 years old so Ive been playing video games since the pre console era, you know,arcades like Defender, Astroids etc.. we (my family) have had computers since the kids started school because we home schooled and theyve are both in college now. My wife bought me Microsoft Motocross Madness way back on 98 and I was addicted to it. I bought MCM2 on preorder and played everynight for almost 5 years. Im a member of OTHG (Over The Hill Gang) a team that started with MCM2. We still play MCM some but usually youll find me on Ventrilo taking with my buds and playing COD4, GTR2, RFactor or even MvA.
I just finish my first build and thats why happened onto these forums. everyone here has been great and informative. Glad to be here.

welcome! vent's my homespace but for a different game. lol, and I didn't see the intro thread category until I'd been here for a few months, but by then I had so many posts that i had basically already introduced myself heh heh heh. enjoy!

Well met, ChefTreb. You don't have me beat by much. ;) You're in good company with a few of us old-timers.

I usually use TeamSpeak with my clanmates. I play BF2, but the clan does BF2 and COD4 (~ERR~ by the way... the COD4 guys play in TWL). I've got COD4... somewhere... I may have to reinstall it.

Oh, and I got your sig.

Welcome ChefTreb.

Glad you got some good advice from our friendly group of people here. STick around we are a fun bunch.

Welcome to the Forums

and be glad you didn't wait a year to post it (point point [at myself])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom