Any help appreciated

Smurfy75

Beta member
Hi Guys n gals. Im new here so please excuse the complete lack of knowledge but ive been out of the loop as they say for so many years im way behind the times. Basically I have an issue I would like to resolve if possible and any help would be greatly appreciated. I have many movies downloaded and stored on my hdd from various sources like showbox and navi to name but a few. I can see all these films and play them with various players that support the different formats. However ideally I would like to move all my movies into folders and then be able to search through these movies showing the dvd covers etc for each film. For instance if I use showbox I can see my downloads there and the covers but if I move these files into my main storage drive although I can still play them I don't seem to have any organisation and the covers obviously disappear. Are there any apps or software I can install on my xbox one that will look at my movie storage drive and allow me to organise and edit and also add covers etc?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom