Another post about another new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDudeThatPwns

Solid State Member
Hello there, this is about me.
I was told that I should probably post something here, so here we go.

My name is TheDudeThatPwns, just joined these forums today as I was seeking guidance on building my new computer. Funny story actually. After starting a thread asking for help, I changed up a few of my components, and ordered my parts of Amazon. We later get an email from Amazon with an overview of the transaction, and I must say they have some rather strange conversion rates. What was supposed to cost around 1100 Euros, turned into 3800 dollars. Apparently to Amazon, anything you buy gets turned into 527.50 dollars exactly. Thankfully that was dealt with.

About me? Well, I like gaming of course. Mostly in the FPS/RPG genres, but any game will do. Neopets is always fun.

I'm a drawing aficionado. Have loved drawing ever since I can remember. Even when I was 6 or 7 drawing at my grandmothers house, I would invent torture machines, and try and get as creative as possible. Of course I would have to name these machines as well.

As weird as I realize that does sound, I do assure you I'm a perfectly normal person. Well, to some extent anyways.

Currently working as a background artist for an RPG game in the making.

Hope to see you all around,

TheDudeThatPwns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom