adobe flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbp

Baseband Member
New to this amazing technology, so please have patience. Suspect I shall be using this forum a lot now I've found it.
Tuned into utube yesterday evening to watch video of opera singer, no prob. Tried again today and got the message, "javascript turned off and adobe flash player not up to date"
Have tried installing the java and updating the flash player, still can't connect with the video I was trying to view. What's going on? Help
Barbp

Hey barbp
Welcome-to-TF.png

It's good to have you here, willing to learn about tech. We have so many helpful members around, who are also willing to answer all your questions.

About the java and flash. After you installed and updated them, have you tried restarting the browser?

Hey barbp
Welcome-to-TF.png

It's good to have you here, willing to learn about tech. We have so many helpful members around, who are also willing to answer all your questions.

About the java and flash. After you installed and updated them, have you tried restarting the browser?

Thanks to all interest shown in the prob, I have just installed firefox, so far so good. Shall try IE again because it worked ok last night and I'm puzzled.
Barbp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom