69 and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ablaker2

Beta member
Hi Folks,
ole Blake here. Just and old man who has been building and flying model airplanes since 1948. I build more then fly. I have a pretty good knowledge mechanics and a fair amount of electronics, I am an A&P FAA certified mechanic. I am retired senior mechanic from Lear, Seigler, Vought Aircraft and Robins Airforce base. I work sheetmetal, plastic, wood and many other materials. However computers came late in my life and i am trying to catch up but they move faster then I can run on the one leg I got left. So from time to time I need a leettle help. I am savy to most things but go slowly when explaining thing to me...This old leather skin is pretty tough and it take a while for stuff to penetrate thru it. Let me know if I can help with advice, problems and most anything but money...I spent all my on model airplanes and groceries.
That's me..
ole Blake

haha, welcome to the forums :D good to have some experienced people here. I used to get lessons from my Grandpa. Lathing, soldering, small bit of welding, good stuff :thumbsup:

You know that saying, "can't teach an old dog new tricks"? I don't believe that.

Welcome to Tech-Forums ablaker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom