Zattoo now available in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I did review Zattoo before and received an email yesterday from a representative who filled me in on the latest news of that Live TV software. If you can't remember the article let me explain what you can do with it. Zattoo is a company that is offering a Live TV software for several European countries (eight total) including Germany and Great Britain with which users can watch tv streams.
Image quality is quite good and you can view several country related and public tv stations. Since Zattoo is new in the UK I would like to list the TV stations that are currently UK exclusive, they are: Channel 4, BBC Three, BBC Four, BBC News 24, BBC Parliament, Cbeebies, CBBC and Channel 5, Community Channel and Information TV. The last three will start on March 12th.
Next to those exclusive channels viewers from all countries get access to the following TV stations: ABC Now, Al Jazeera Arabic,
Bloomberg UK, Canal 24 Horas, Deutsche Welle, EuroNews,France 24 English, France 24 French,SF Info, sumo.tv, TVE Internacional, TVP Polonia and Auto Moto, Poker Channel, Russia Today and Tele Züri. The last four becoming available on March 12th as well.
zattoo.jpg

Picture quality is good but not good enough to view the stream in fullscreen. Another new feature is the EPG - Electronic Programming Guide which looks really nice and offers a good overview. Zattoo is free to download and run, so go grab a copy now if you are interested.

Zattoo now available in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom