Wordpress For iPhone Is Not A Killer App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Wordpress For iPhone Is Not A Killer App

Everyone on the Internet got really excited about the recent Wordpress release for iPhone users that lets iPhone users create and edit Wordpress posts with their iPhone. I'm probably the only one not falling for the hype right now, let me tell you why.
The iPhone has not ordinary keyboard. That's the reason. There, I said it. It might be a fine solution for photo bloggers or bloggers who like to write a sentence or two but imagine someone typing a thousand words with the iPhone.
On the other hand some teens, especially female ones, got really good at typing in sentences with their mobile phone which also does not come with a full keyboard. Still, my point is that most bloggers would need a real keyboard to be productive with the iPhone.

It might be nice for editing a post, adding a comment or managing the comments but it's definitely not nice to use the iPhone to type in whole articles. Feeling a bit lonely right now, anyone who actually uses the iPhone and Wordpress who would like to comment on the usability and his experience ? Feel welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom