Wise Registry Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Wise Registry Cleaner is probably the most comfortable registry cleaner that I installed on my system until now. The free software has a size of roughly one megabyte and the installation takes only a couple of seconds. The application reminds you to create a backup of your registry before you proceed which can be done right from the reminder window.
After this has been done a scan can be started by clicking on the scan button in the toolbar. The main window will be populated with the results displaying information about the keys, values, data and categories. The registry cleaner rates every entry with “safe to fix” or “Not fully safe to fix” and checks only the ones that are safe to fix.
Checked entries can be removed by clicking on Fix. Before you do that you can check or uncheck every entry that has been found. Alternatively it is possible to undo fixes to revert back to the original state. The scanner found 1360 problems of which 1212 were rated as safe to fix and only 148 as not fully safe to fix.
I decided to remove only the safe to fix entries and was not able to spot any problems after restarting my computer and working with it for some hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom