Windows Vista Recovery Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I bought a Toshiba notebook back last year that had Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium installed. Unfortunately though I only received a recovery CD and not a retail Windows Vista DVD. You might wonder why this matters; let me tell you. The original retail Windows Vista DVD comes with recovery tools that can be used in various situations to analyze and fix a broken system.
The Recovery CD does not seem to include these kind of tools. The guys from Neosmart are offering the download of a Windows Vista Recovery Disc for those users so that they can recover Windows Vista as well. The download has a size of 120 Megabyte and can be downloaded from their website or as a torrent.
Since the file is an iso image it has to be burned to CD and the computer has to be booted from that CD when the need arises. This could mean that you have to change the boot sequence in your computer's bios so that CD / DVD is the first to boot from. Only 32-bit editions of Windows Vista are currently supported it seems.

Windows Vista Recovery Disc : Welcome To Tech-Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom