Use Onlywire to drive traffic to your website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I'm normally not writing that many articles with webmasters in mind but I sometimes come upon a remarkable service or site that I like to much that I have to write about it. We all know that webmasters use Social Bookmarking websites such as del.icio.us to bookmark and tag their own articles to drive traffic to their website. This is working well in conjunction with buttons that let visitors of the site add the same article to those bookmarking sites increasing the popularity of the article.

I never had the time and passion to submit my articles to many bookmarking sites and only submitted it occasionally to the most popular services. That is, until I found the site onlywire which handles most of the submitting process for me. I had to signup for the service - it is free of course - and provide login details for all the social bookmarking services that I wanted to combine. I then had to drop a bookmarklet into my browser bar and click on it whenever I was on a page that I wanted to submit to all of the services that I supplied login details for.

I'm using Onlywire to submit every article that I write to 15 bookmarking services with a single mouse click. This is pretty efficient and I can already notice some traffic that is coming from several of the services. The only other step is to supply tags for the article in question which will be used to categorize the article at the social bookmarking services.

OnlyWire: The Only BookMarklet You'll Ever Need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom